Local Club Rules
Alford Golf Club Local Rules
GROUND UNDER REPAIR (Rule 25)
- Areas marked as GUR or enclosed with white lines
- Tree plantations marked with blue stakes (Play is prohibited from these areas).
WATER HAZARDS (Rule 26)
- Limits of LATERAL marked by red states.
- Limits of ORDINARY marked by yellow stakes.
OUT OF BOUNDS (Rule 27)
- Beyond any boundary fence or line of white stakes.
- Beyond the nearest rail of the railway line from the strainer post at the right of the 12th green to the 13th tee; adjoining the 13th hole; and from the 18th tee to the commencement of white stakes at the railway bridge.
- Over the burn on the right of the 16th and 17th holes.
Notice Board Rules
Any Temporary Local Rules defined on the Notice Board.
Penalty for breach of a Local Rule
Match Play - Loss of a hole;
Stroke Play - 2 strokes.
Players MUST NOT enter adjoining fields and properties to retrieve golf balls.
Cutting-in is strictly forbidden unless the previous hole is completely clear.
No Dogs are allowed on the course.